LSM Builders offer the services of fully qualified, apprentice trained and highly experienced Sheffield plasterers, to clients throughout South Yorkshire.
All aspects of plastering work are undertaken including:
- Dry lining (plasterboarding)
- Wet Plastering (Applying a backing coat of plaster to brick/block walls before skimming)
- Skimming (applying a 5mm layer of finishing plaster over new plasterboard or backing plaster and toweled to a smooth finish)
- Re-Skimming (applying a 5mm layer of finishing plaster over existing plaster and troweled to a smooth finish)
- Artex Covering (To plaster over textured Artex and skim to a smooth finish)
- Coving (To replace or fit new plaster coving)
- External Rendering and Pebbledashing
- Studwork – (we can create partitions and walls using both timber and steel studwork systems)
- Floor Screeding – (We can create a completely flat, smooth concrete floor or one with a variety of slopes and falls.)
We also undertake modern plastering systems including:
- Monocouch rendering (A coloured external render)– This is a one coat, ready mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork.
- Coloured Internal Plaster – This is very similar to monocouch but designed for internal rather than external use. A through coloured render that can be applied straight to blockwork available in a range of colours. Very popular around Europe.
Whatever you’re plastering need, be assured that you will not find a better service in the region. Every plastering job is done to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship, your property is respected as if it was our own and we always, thoroughly clean and vacuum the work area once finished.
If you require the services of professional Sheffield plasterers in South Yorkshire then contact LSM Builders today. No job it too large or too small
What to expect from our Sheffield plasterers:
- A professional and friendly service
- A prompt and thorough quotation
- The job to be started on the agreed date and time
- The work area to be thoroughly cleaned after each day
- The job to be finished within the agreed timescale
- All rubbish and waste to be removed at the end of the job
LSM Builders are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of workmanship and quality, ensuring complete customer satisfaction on every job.