Simply fill in the details below to get your estimated cost. This Loft Conversion cost calculator allows for all materials/labour and finished ready for painting
(excludes painting/decorating, carpets/flooring, tilling and finishes such as bespoke cupboards/units)
Please note that this is NOT a quotation to undertake the work.
It is a basic calculator, working on our average rates per square meter or per item to give you an estimated cost of the project.
Obviously prices can vary dramatically depending where you live in the country, what your specification and desired finish would be and who you employ to undertake the work.
Our true quotations are extremely detailed (right down to the last screw) and bespoke for each job, often 20+ pages containing all job details, labour and material cost, work schedule and payment schedule by build phase.
In order to provide a true quotation we would require detailed plans and construction specification, if you do not currently have these,we can take care of it with our design and build service.
What does this Loft Conversion Cost Calculator allow for?
- Basic scaffolding (without shelter)
- Installation of floor/roof steels
- New timber floor joists/floor boards
- Upgraded/new roof rafters
- Felting/battening of roof
- Tile hung dormer face/cheeks
- Re-use of 70% of existing roof tiles (30% supplied new/reclaimed)
- Standard roof windows with top openers
- Standard uPVC windows for gables/dormers
- Dormer roof structure/covering
- First fix joinery work (eaves walls/partitions etc)
- Provision and instillation of basic staircase/handrails/balustrade
- Basic electrical/plumbing/heating works (including fixtures/fittings/radiators etc)
- Mains wired smoke alarms on 3 levels
- New consumer unit
- The replacement of existing doors to 30 minute Fire-doors
- Provision and instillation of basic ensuite
- Insulating and plastering of loft room
- Making-good any damage caused during alterations on 1st floor level
- 2nd fix joinery work (skirtingboards, architrave etc)
- Removal of all waste/excess materials
- Thorough site clean
- Test certificates for gas/electrical work
Return to Home Page